Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hangin Out

This area of Paris was really interesting and far from refined, I got to meet some pretty interesting characters and found myself in some very interesting situations. The leather dealers were a riot, and I hung out with them for like an hour. Watching the construction workers cuss at each other in about ten different languages was very funny as well and watching them work was pretty interesting. The guys gambling on the street were pretty interesting as well though they weren't to fond of me and my camera. We had a street artist draw a portrait of my sisters and I, he was pretty cool. Then some random very euro-style guy wanted me to take his picture then he made fun of me with his friendsfor awhile, but neither of us like George Bush so were cool.











No comments: